Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ask the Owner!

Originally Shaun and I looked at just setting up an “Ask Shaun Kirk” link on his blog but then we realized that when we decided to become partners we did so because both of us brought something to the table that they other needed.

Shaun had first hand experience in being a private practice owner and I had experience in not only starting business ventures and expanding them to stellar levels but also in finance. Between the two of us we had the bases covered when we started Measurable Solutions in my carriage house (garage).

So I too have a link where you can feel free to ask me any questions you may have about your business.

Both Shaun and I are looking forward to receiving your questions and I will be posting those I receive on my blog with my answer if it is something I feel will benefit the group.

Jeff

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff. As the "one to go to" for finance issues, I am posing this problem to you. I have not checked with my consultant previous to this, I was just on your blog so decided to check in. I am having a little trouble "coordinating" all our new financial reports. We completed Financial Planning and this has made a HUGE change for the better in our cash flow. However, I am finding that I don't how the Financial Planning Allocation Form, the FP1, and Bills Summary reports work together. I feel like I'm counting the same monies twice. Could you refer me to some PLs on the subject?

Jeff F. Lee said...

Hello Lisa,
The references would be the same ones found in the Financial Planning Course and the CFO Conference. If I understand your question correctly then I believe all you need to do would be to link these forms as spreadsheets then when you enter the figures in you are only entering them in once and they are plugging in to the different forms you need in order to standardly execute your financial plan. If you still have questions let me know.
Best,
Jeff